Tuesday 2 July 2019

Movie - Cold Pursuit (Review)

                Cold Pursuit drew my attention because of Liam Neeson, his awe-inspiring performance in many action flicks, made me admire his movies. But, this was one of the most disappointing, distasteful movie, a complete waste of time for Liam fans like me. I fail to understand if it was a revenge drama or child custody drama of a narcotics lord who's surrounded by gay bodyguards or gang war based where gangsters play with ice or something else as there were few more plots interwoven making it truly bizarre. After 15 minutes, one can only wonder, how a trailer can entice you into wasting your precious time and money on watching dog-shit. 

  It was stupid and arrogant for makers to make such a movie and expect people to watch it. To begin with, it was a revenge drama the only problem was without a script and poor execution. I have always enjoyed Liam Neesom, but this movie is two hours of torture and would not divulge anything more about plot, performance, etc. My advice is, one should avoid this movie. 

No comments: