Sunday 26 February 2017

Midnight In Paris - Movie Review

                                           I must confess , I am not a Woody Allen movie fan, never had the temperament and taste to his kind of movies and firmly believed cinema he makes has different kind of audience . I have tried though( to watch his movies before )but abandoned the idea midway, so, after consenting to watch “Midnight In Paris” (as my friend convinced me to) I decided to give it a look. To my surprise(pleasant) I not only finished it in one go(which in itself a stupendous feet), I admired the storytelling.








                                    As the name suggests, central character is awestruck by the beauty of Paris and the city portrays its beautiful part effectively and efficiently . Protagonist life is brilliantly played by Owen Wilson, who was stuck in a relationship with a materialistic girlfriend. How beautifully story advances, with Wilson embracing the glorious past interwoven with present day circumstances, is a treat to watch with funny and simple narrative .The human relationships, dreams and aspirations are effortlessly depicted. It's about Wilson's (character) endeavor to understand and find love.

My advice - Simple, funny,lighthearted comedy, a one time watchable movie.

No comments: