Sunday 9 September 2018

Cacophony

Life stressed on trusting...
Trust you?
I did trust you, but, you betrayed me, stabbed me in my back,
I saw you everyday in her eyes and i heard you every-time she laughed,
Felt you every moment when she called me papa,
And you, betrayed me, you,, without remorse broke my heart for no fault of mine,
Was trusting you my culpability ?
Life looked deep into me and replied...
Sense of reasoning,abandoned you, made you lopsided, in grief,
It's true, i am in all of it,
I am the darkness n the light,
I am the sunshine n the storm ,
True i was there in her smile, but i m here too in your pain,
I didn't forsake you, you closed yourself,
I am an outcast at dawn and orphan in pain,
I am the reason for everything,yet i don't owe the responsibility, so,
Don't try to live without me....
Gather yourself, n don't think of living without me...
Clueless i am, as i earlier was.

No comments: